Subtle Signs it May Be Time to Sell
Friday May 07th, 2021
Sometimes the reason for putting your home on the market is crystal clear. For example, you might have a job relocation and need to move. Or, you might have decided to downsize because the kids have left the nest.
However, there are many other motivations to list your home that are not as obvious, and yet are still good reasons to make a move. Here are just a few examples...
- You're bored with your home and are looking for a change.
- There's something you've always wanted in a home that your current property doesn't have, such as a wooded backyard.
- You want to be closer to work, or to activities you enjoy, such as golf.
- You want to be closer to family.
- The neighbourhood is changing in a way that no longer fits the lifestyle you want.
- There's another neighbourhood you've always dreamt of living in.
- Your tastes have changed and you want to live in a different type of home.